SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
Tucson Comic-Con is committed to providing a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all attendees. If you are an attendee with special needs, please review this important information.
If you have a disability that affects your mobility at Tucson Comic-Con, we’re happy to provide you and one companion with Mobility Assistance Badges during on-site badge pickup. The following services are provided to attendees wearing Mobility Assistance Badges:
- Visible identification to Tucson Comic-Con staff, who will provide appropriate assistance to you, when needed
- Access to designated seating areas (subject to availability) in panels, workshops and special events, on a first come, first served basis
Please keep in mind that Mobility Assistance Badges do not provide the following:
- Skipping spots in lines (a companion may wait in line in your place)
- Early access to panels, workshops and special events
- Guaranteed access to panels, workshops, special events, autographs or photo ops
DEAF OR HARD OF HEARING
Tucson Comic-Con will have ASL interpreters available at select guest spotlight panels.
Trained service animals with proper identification are welcome at Tucson Comic-Con, subject to the rules of Tucson Convention Center. Service animals must be kept on leashes or harnesses and under the control of their owners at all times.
FACILITY ADA INFORMATION
The Tucson Convention Center is an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant facility. Guests with special needs or service animals are welcome. The facility offers accessible entrances and parking, wheelchair ramps, elevators, automatic doors and restrooms. For more information about the Tucson Convention Center’s ADA accommodations, please call 520-419-4101.