COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT!
The staff of Tucson Comic Con strives to uphold a safe environment for all fans to express themselves through cosplay. To this end, TCC has a ZERO-TOLERANCE anti-harassment policy in place that also applies to everyone attending the convention and to all staff. The following behaviors considered by Tucson Comic-Con staff to be harassment include, but are not limited to:
- Unwelcome physical attention
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Offensive verbal comments
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- Bathroom policing and/or eavesdropping
- Sustained disruption of panels, signings, workshops or other Tucson Comic-Con events
Slurs and discrimination towards gender, gender identity/presentation, sexual orientation, age, race, body size, appearance, disability, religion, citizenship or pregnancy are also not tolerated.
Any person found to be showing these types of behaviors will be immediately ejected from Tucson Comic-Con without refund and law enforcement authorities may be notified. If you’re a victim of harassment, please notify a Tucson Comic-Con staff member immediately so that we may promptly resolve the situation.